What is training? Training is defined as acquiring specific skills to become qualified and proficient, so that one can perform a job better. Proper training is therefore vital for an organisation to achieve its full potential in this highly competitive world.
All organisations will need to provide and facilitate the learning process through training so that employees, through their modified behaviour as a desired result of training, can contribute to achieving the organisation’s goals and objectives.
Role Of Training Provider
Training Provider has the high vocation of providing quality training process, of teaching, informing, or educating people so that
- They may become as well qualified as possible to do their job,
- They become qualified to perform in positions of greater difficulty and responsibility.
Training Provider – Training or Education?
What is the marked difference between education and training? These two essentially constitute the two ends of a continuum of personnel development, which is general education and specific training.
Training is concerned with those activities which are designed to help acquiring skills and improve human performance on the job that employees are at present doing or are being hired to do.
Education is fundamentally concerned with increasing general knowledge and understanding of the total environment. Education is the development of the human mind, and it increases the powers of observation, analysis, integration, understanding, decision making, and adjustment to new situations.
Training Provider Helps Ask Key Questions
As an organisation or company key persons, you need to ask yourself:
- What are the training objectives for my employees?
- What training process do I need to look into?
- What kind of training provider and training programs best suit my organisation or company?
- Is the training provider merely providing the training process or part of my company total organisational development?
Together with the preferred Training Provider, you will need to determine the objectives of training. Your preferred Training Provider will help you plan the training program and look into the training process. The next task is to select and in some case develop the training programs. As the preferred Training Provider, we will like to be part of your company total organisational development and see through the implementation of your training program.
Process of Training
The process of training are Analysis, Design, Develop and then Implement. In each process, the Training Provider is fully aware of the necessity of Evaluation constantly.
- How well the training program met the learner’s needs and objectives
- What knowledge and skills it has imparted to learners
- What desirable change it has brought in the learners’ performance
- What organisational benefits it has yielded
MRS Management Sdn Bhd has earned the accolade as the preferred Training Provider of the region with years of experience in helping various organisations to achieve their goals and objectives.
CONTACT US to talk to our experienced coordinators and personnel.
Let us be your preferred Training Provider!