PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
Please be informed that in accordance with Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ( “PDPA”)which came into force on 15 November 2013, MRS Management Sdn. Bhd. ( “MRS”, “our”, “us” or “we”) is hereby bound to assure you that we are committed to safeguarding your personal data.
- This personal data notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of MRS.
- The personal data processed by us may include your name, designation, company name, office contact number, address, email address, as well as other non-public information including your national identity card no. (NRIC No.), date of birth and handphone number.
- The purposes for which your personal data may be used are, but not limited to:-:
o provide better customer service;
o update internal bookkeeping record;
o create directories or databases whether for publication or not;
o provide ongoing information about our events and programs, conference, training, products and services;
o research, develop and improve our events, programs, products and services;
o respond to all your queries and emails; and
o for any other purpose that is incidental or ancillary or in furtherance to the above purposes.
- Your personal data is and will be collected from various sources, including information you have provided us, information from third parties and information in the public domain.
- MRS is committed in ensuring the confidentiality, protection, security and accuracy of your personal information made available to us and it has been our ongoing strict policy to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, not misleading and updated. MRS would also ensure that your personaldata shall not be used for any political purposes.
- At any time after the submission of your personal data to us, if you wish to access, update or change your personal information, or if you no longer agreeable to us retaining, holding or storing your personal data, you may submit your request to us in writing to the email address below (firstname.lastname@example.org). However, please note that this may result in us not being able to properly perform or discharge our obligations to you.
- We trust that you will consent to the processing of your personal data and that you declare that you have read, understood and accepted the statements and terms herein.